Description:Long-term Farming Goals: I want to build a diversified, mixed vegetable farm dedicated to growing food primarily for those who cannot access fresh produce.
Short-term Farming Goals: I would like to set up and begin my own farm business slowly by starting a market garden on 0.5-1 acres in Western Washington.
1) Tilth Alliance, Comprehensive Organic Gardening - March-April 2019
2) Undergrowth Farm - July-October 2019
3) Pierce Conservation District, Gleaning Specialist - October 2020-Present
4) Viva Farms Practicum in Sustainable Agriculture - April 2021-Present
I am currently farming on a number of different farms through my work at Pierce Conservation District and Viva Farms’ Practicum in Sustainable Agriculture
Farm Business Type:
- Row Crop
Intended Farming Practices:
- Sustainable and Organic Practices